Raymarine - RAY 50 VHF Radio + Sun Cover - Compact Boat Marine Waterproof Communication E70243
Raymarine RAY 50
VHF Marine Radio
The Ray50 VHF packs a powerful communication system into a case that is small enough to mount just about anywhere. With 25W of power, Class D Digital Selective Calling, and simple integration with other onboard electronics, the Ray50 is the perfect solution when space is at a premium.
The Ray50 features a large display with easy-to-read digits and icons that are visible day or night. The Ray50 features both a noise-cancelling microphone as well as a premium quality speaker.
The Ray50 is equipped with Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) with simple to use controls and an intuitive menu system. You'll be a Ray50 expert in no time!
The Ray50 features standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems and it integrates seamlessly with Raymarine LightHouse II Multifunction Displays for advanced DSC functions.
The Ray50 offers flexible mounting too. Use the included trunnion bracket to attach the radio to any console, bulkhead or overhead.
The radio can also be flush-mounted using its convenient front-mount attachment points. The Ray50 boasts a wide array of standard features including NOAA weather alert, dual-watch, tri-watch, scanning, selective scanning, and much more.
- Compact, space saving design saves space on crowded helms
- No compromises on quality, full power transmitter and robust VHF features
- Full sized controls and LCD screen is easy to see and operate
- Sleek, black bezel which looks great with other Raymarine products like MFD's and glass bridge displays
- Standard NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 networking for simple connection to onboard systems
- Weight: 1.7KG
- Water integrity: Complies with IPX6 & IPX7
- Operating Temp Range: -20 C to +60 C
- Storage Temp Range: -25 C to +70 C
- Humidity: up to 95%
- Communications Port: NMEA0183 and NMEA2000
- Antenna port impedance: 50 ohms typical
- External speaker impedance: 4 ohms
- Power: 12V DC (operantional: Minimum 9V, Max 16V). Reverse polarity and over voltage protected
1 x Raymarine RAY 50 Marine VHF radio
- Sun / Dust Cover
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.