GARMIN GT52HW-TM Transom Mount Fishfinder Transducer Part #: 010-12405-00
or 4 payments of $116.25 with Info
Garmin GT52HW-TM Transom Mount Transducer
GT52HW-TM transducer is perfect for fresh water and saltwater fishermen who want CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar. This transom mount transducer consistently displays clear and crisp fish arches with superior target separation as well as a clear definition of structure below and to the side of the boat.
The 12-pin transducer features a high wide band CHIRP traditional sonar and has a power rating of 250 W. The CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü (455/800 kHz) elements have a power rating of 350 W each (1,050 W total).
GT52HW-TM is ideal for mounting to a trolling motor due to its compact size. For installation, follow the included instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
• Cable length: 20 ft.
• Power: Traditional 250 W; ClearVü/SideVu 350 W
• Frequency: CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz); ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz) & 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
• Maximum depth: Traditional: 800 ft.; ClearVü: 500 ft.; SideVü: 500 ft.
• Number of pins: 12-pin
• Beamwidth: Traditional: 24°-16°
ClearVü/SideVü: 2.0°x50° @ 455 kHz and 1.0°x30° @ 800 kHz
• Depth/speed/temperature: Depth and Temperature
• Supported deadrise/transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
• Mount to trolling motor
• Instructions for installation
|Artist / Author||GARMIN GT52HW-TM Transom Mount Fishfinder Transducer 010-12405-00|
|Type||GARMIN GT52HW-TM Transom Mount Fishfinder Transducer 010-12405-00|
|Format||GARMIN GT52HW-TM Transom Mount Fishfinder Transducer 010-12405-00|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.