Garmin GT20-TM Transom or Trolling Motor Mounted Fishfinder Transducer Part #: 010-01960-00
or 4 payments of $41.00 with Info
Garmin GT20-TM Transom or Trolling Motor Mounted Transducer
Perfect for the shallow water fisherman who wants traditional and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar, this transom or trolling motor mounted transducer consistently displays fish arches as well as clear pictures of objects, structures, and fish that pass below your boat.
The 20 ft transducer cable with built-in fast-response temperature sensor has a power rating of 500 W; a depth of 1,900 ft (traditional) and 750 ft (ClearVü); an operating frequency of 77/200 kHz (traditional) and 455 kHz (ClearVü); and a 0 to 70 transom angle.
The transducer comes with transom and trolling motor mounts, and installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
• Cable length: 20 ft.
• Power: Traditional 500 W; ClearVü 500 W
• Frequency: Traditional 77/200; ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (435-475 kHz) & 800kHz (800-840 kHz)
• Maximum depth: Traditional: 1,900 ft.; ClearVü: 750 ft.
• Number of pins: 4-pin
• Beamwidth: Traditional: 45°/15°
ClearVü: 2.5°x53°@ 455 kHz and 1.6°x29° @ 800 kHz
• Depth/speed/temperature: Depth and Temperature
• Supported deadrise/transom angles: 0°-70° degree transom
• Transom and trolling motor mounts
• Installation instructions
|Artist / Author||Garmin GT20-TM Transom or Trolling Motor Mounted Transducer 010-01960-00|
|Type||Garmin GT20-TM Transom or Trolling Motor Mounted Transducer 010-01960-00|
|Format||Garmin GT20-TM Transom or Trolling Motor Mounted Transducer 010-01960-00|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.