Lowrance SonarHub Chirp Sounder Module Suits HDS Gen 1 2 with Touch Sonar Hub Part#: 000-11142-001
or 4 payments of $173.75 with Info
You are able to check this by calling Lowrance Australia and quote the Serial # of the unit.
The compact SonarHub module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance Fishfinder/Chartplotter displays.
Plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Lowrance sonar technologies including StructureScan® HD, CHIRP, and SpotlightScan™. Transducers are sold separately.
- Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar technologies
- CHIRP sonar with AIRMAR® TM150M transducer delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets.
- StructureScan® HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging™ to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what’s beneath a boat.
- Optional transducers include AIRMAR® TM150M, single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD transducers.
- Compatible with ALL-NEW SpotlightScan™ forward- and surround-scanning sonar transducers.*
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan™ and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2, and Gen2 Touch Fishfinder/Chartplotter models.
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
*SonarHub not required for SpotlightScan™ functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays.
SonarHub™ Sounder Module Only
- Transmit Power: Max 500W RMS (StructureScan® HD), 250W RMS (CHIRP)
- Transducer Frequencies:
- 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD)
- 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP)
- 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (NarrowBand)
- Operating Temperature: -28° to 75° C
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 180 mm
- Product Height: 57 mm
- Product Weight: 0.9 kg
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 or 24 VDC (9-32 vDC min-max)
- Ethernet: Three ports
- Power: 4-pin power connector
- Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for CHIRP and narrow-band transducers
- Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan™ transducer
- Max Depth Per Optional Transducer Type StructureScan: Max 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz
CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)
Warranty: Limited two-year warranty
- Transducer Type Multiple selections Lowrance and AIRMAR® 300 feet per side
1 X Lowrance SonarHub
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Cable & Fuse
- Installation & Operators Manuals
|Artist / Author||Lowrance SonarHub Chirp Sounder Module Suits HDS Gen 1 2 with Touch Sonar Hub Part#: 000-11142-001|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||Lowrance SonarHub Chirp Sounder Module Suits HDS Gen 1 2 with Touch Sonar Hub Part#: 000-11142-001|
|Format||Lowrance SonarHub Chirp Sounder Module Suits HDS Gen 1 2 with Touch Sonar Hub Part#: 000-11142-001|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.