Lowrance HDS-9 LIVE Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer Featuring support for best suite of fishfinding tools 000-14906-001
Lowrance HDS-9 LIVE Fishfinder/Chartplotter
Featuring support for the best suite of fishfinding tools from Active Imaging™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar to StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging and Genesis Live onscreen mapping, HDS LIVE 9 is the perfect solution for anglers who want the best sonar and navigation technology in a mid-sized display.
Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar INCLUDED
Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements – Coming Fall 2018
LiveSight real-time sonar compatible
Powerful quad-core processor*
High-performance dual-core processor
C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
FishReveal™ Smart Target View
Six-panel, splitscreen capability*
Full high-definition SolarMAX HD screen (HDS LIVE 16 only)
High-resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen.
Preloaded Australia/New Zealand basemap.
Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer.
Live Network Sonar.
SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible.
Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity.
Heat Map Chart Overlay.
Enhanced Surface Clarity.
Quick Access Control Bar.
Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor , Outboard Pilot and Power Pole® anchors.
Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity.
NMEA 2000® engine support.
Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
Physical & Performance
- Screen Brightness: >1200 Nits
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- GPS: 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- Shock Vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Supply Voltage: 12 v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- Compass Safe: 12" (300mm)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720
- GPS Receiver Channels: 16
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1x Micro-C
- SD Card Storage: 2 micro SD cards up to 32GB
- Ethernet Ports: 2 x 100 Mbit, 6 max MFD's on a network
- Warranty Period: 2 Year + 3 additional years ofupgrade optionsTotaling 5 years
- Power Consumption typical: 2.0A @ 13VDC withwith Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Power Consumption min: 2.0A @ 13VDC withwith Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Power Consumption max: 2.9A @ 13VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
- Position Accuracy: 20m RMS
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 3000 Waypoints100 Routes100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- Time to First Fix: 30s
- Weight: 4.14lb (2.00kg)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 60°C
- Radar compatibility: 4G (Broadband)3G (Broadband)Halo24 (Pulse Compression Dome Radar)Halo 3'/4'/6' (Open Array Pulse Compression Radar)
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to 55°C
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Dimensions H x W x D: 6.56in (166.7mm) x 11.02in (280.0mm) x 3.05in (77.7mm)
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Internal Storage: 8.0 GB Internal
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- AIS: AIS Chart and Radar overlay. Target vessel details.
- Charts supported: C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)C-MAP GenesisC-MAP Precision Contour HD (AMER ONLY)Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+)Insight (Pro and HD)Lowrance Regional Mapping Partners
- Catography included: C-MAP AUS/NZ Enhanced Basemap (AUS/NZ models)
- Steering Modes: Course Heading Waypoint Power Steer
- Manouevres Turn Patterns: CourseHeadingWaypointPower SteerU-TurnC-TurnSpiralZigzagSquareLazy-S
- Digital Switching: CzoneNaviop
- Correction: DGPS, WAAS
- Approvals Compliance: FCC, Industry Canada, Radio Equipment Directive, ACMA, RSM
- Mounting Type: Gimbal BracketFront Dash Flush MountRear Dash Flush Mount
- Bluetooth: Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated CHIRPBroadbandActive Imaging DownScanActive Imaging SideScanCompatible with: SonarHubStructureScanStructureScan3D
- Item Connectivity WiFi: Internal 802.11b/g/n and Compatible with WiFi-1 Module
- Waterproofrating: IPX7 with card door closed
- PC Connectivity: None
- Autopilot: Outboard PilotMotorGuide Xi5/Xi3 Trolling Motor **requires Motorguide PinPoint Gateway
- Video: Output: NoInput: Composite video RCA - singlechannel via optional adaptor
- Backlight Colour: Pure White LED
- Interface: Touchscreen:Full Multi-touch touchscreenKeypad:8-way directional keypadZoom +/-ExitEnterMenuWaypointPower/Light
- HDS Live 9
- Active 3 in 1 Transducer
- Power cable
- Sun / Dust Cover
|Artist / Author||Lowrance HDS-9 LIVE Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer Featuring support for best suite of fishfinding tools 000-14906-001|
|Type||Lowrance HDS-9 LIVE Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer Featuring support|
|Format||Lowrance HDS-9 LIVE Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer Featuring support for best suite of fishfinding tools 000-14906-001|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.