Inflatable Boat Wheels - Small boat Tinnie Tender Dinghy Dolly wheel
or 4 payments of $21.25 with Info
DINGHY DOLLY WHEELS
Dinghy Dolly wheels are designed for easy movement of small light weight boats, inflatables, aluminum car toppers and duck boats up to 100 kg. Dinghy Dolly Boat Wheels made of Graphite filled Nylon resin. Dinghy Dolly contains two per set.
Colour: Light Grey
- This pair of 5" dia. x 3 1/2"W wheels fastens to your rigid transom. Designed for easy movement of small lightweight boats, inflatables, aluminum car toppers and duck boats up to 100 kg.
- Made of Graphite filled Nylon resin. Will not corrode.
- Our wheels are the only wheels on the market that have Stainles Steel Axles.
- No mounting screws come with the wheels because every boat uses a different method of attachment.
Keep them up when using your boat, and simply slide/lock them down before going ashore.
When attached to your boat's fiberglass, wood, or metal transom, Dinghy Dolly Wheels deliever increased mobility, enabling you to easily roll your boat over hard ground. The large 3-1/2 wide, 5 diameter wheels will support boats up to 100 kg. The unique two position design allows you to flip the wheels down for moving your boat around, and flip the wheels up out of the way when the boat is in the water. Made of a super-strong graphite-filled copolymer so they won't corrode or deteriorate. Sold in pairs.
- Allows you to roll your boat over hard ground easily
- Made of a super-strong graphite-filled copolymer
- Stainless Steel Axles
- Large 3-1/2'' wide, 5'' diameter wheels
- Supports boats up to 100kg
- Attaches to fiberglass, wood, or metal transoms
What’s in the box:
- 2 X Dinghy dolly wheels
|Artist / Author||INFLATABLE BOAT WHEELS Suits Small boat Tinnie Tender Dinghy dolly wheel|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||INFLATABLE BOAT WHEELS Suits Small boat Tinnie Tender Dinghy dolly wheel|
|Format||INFLATABLE BOAT WHEELS Suits Small boat Tinnie Tender Dinghy dolly wheel|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.