Garmin VHF 215i GPS DSC Marine / Boat Radio 25 Watts Waterproof Rated IPX7 Part #: 010-02097-01
VHF 215i GPS DSC Marine Radio
or 4 payments of $123.53 with Info
Garmin VHF 215i Marine Radio
With DSC GPS
Communication is critical on the water. This easy-to-install fixed-mount VHF 215i radio enhances communication to help you stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area.
Increase Your Peace of Mind
During an emergency situation, the 25-watt transmit power of VHF 215i gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate Confidently on the Water
VHF 215i is easy to install and use and features a large, easy-to-read display. Just plug and play to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000 network.
It provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI).
The radio also includes frequency bands for all Australian, U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels.
VHF 215i is NMEA 0183 compatible, and its removable fist microphone can be relocated away from the radio. It’s compatible with the GHS 11 second-station handset.
Stay in Contact on the Water
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality.
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS.
- Compatible with the GHS™ 11 second-station handset.
- Frequency bands include all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels plus 10 NOAA weather channels.
- Removable fist microphone handset can be relocated away from the radio.
- Easy plug-and-play installation to compatible chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000® network.
- Unit Dimensions, HxWxD: 3.9” x 7.8” x 5.8” (9.8 x 19.7 x 14.9 cm)
- Weight: Radio without microphone 42.8 oz. (1.2 kg); Microphone 8.8 oz. (0.25 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Temperature Range: Operating from -15ºC to 70ºC / Storage from -20ºC to 70ºC
- Compass-safe Distance: 29.5” (75 cm)
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Digital Selective Calling: Class D
- Frequency Bands: All Australian, USA, Canadian, and International marine channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
- Operating Voltage: 10.8 - 15.6 Vdc
- Current Draw: Standby 350 mA; Receive 600 mA; Transmit from 2.0 A to 6.0 A (from 1 W to 25 W)
- Frequency Range: 156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)
- Hailer Output Power: 20 W at 4 Ω
- Hailer horn impedance: 4 Ω
- External speaker impedance: 4 Ω
- Antenna connector: S0-239 (50 Ω)
- Maximum antenna gain: 9 dBi
- VHF 215i
- Hailer NMEA 0183 cable
- Power cable
- Bail mount and knobs
- Flush mount gasket
- Marine mounting screws
- Mic hanger
- Protective cover
- Removable speaker mic
|Artist / Author||Garmin VHF 215i GPS DSC Marine / Boat Radio 25 Watts Waterproof Rated IPX7 Part #: 010-02097-01|
|Type||Garmin VHF 215i GPS DSC Marine / Boat Radio 25 Watts Waterproof Rated IPX7 Part #: 010-02097-01|
|Format||Garmin VHF 215i GPS DSC Marine / Boat Radio 25 Watts Waterproof Rated IPX7 Part #: 010-02097-01|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.