Fusion Apollo ZONE Marine Amplifier 140 Watt 12 or 24 Volt Garmin Part #: 010-02569-00
or 4 payments of $77.49 with Info
Garmin Fusion Apollo Marine Amplifier
Zone Marine Amplifier 140 Watt
Amplify the moment with an Apollo™ marine amplifier – designed specifically for use with your Fusion® DSP-enabled marine stereo and Fusion speakers.
This efficient zone amplifier provides audio zone expansion for high-quality sound in more areas on your boat. With 20-watt RMS per channel (at 4 ohm), this 2-channel amplifier allows you to add an extra pair of speakers on board. The Easy Tune feature automatically regulates audio settings for the best sound quality without manual adjustments (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link™ app on a compatible smartphone).
• RMS Power: 20-watt RMS per channel (at 4 ohm), allowing you to add an extra pair of speakers on board.
• Efficient Class-D Design: Uses less power, so you can listen to music for longer at higher volumes, with less drain on the battery.
• Easy Tune Feature: Automatically adjusts audio settings for the best possible sound quality with no manual adjustments required (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link app on a compatible smartphone).
• Compact Design: The compact size of the zone amplifier makes it a versatile option for mounting on board.
• LED Indicator: Show issues with electrical currents and shorts as well as temperature.
• Less Total Harmonic Distortion: The amplifier is designed with minimal distortion and noise, allowing for better quality audio.
• Ignition Protected: Intelligent electronic fuse prevents damage from over/under current, temperature, output short and other faults.
• Conformal Coated PCBs: The amplifier circuit board has been specially coated to provide enhanced protection from the marine elements.
• Powder Coated Aluminum Finish: Salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV tested with a modern aesthetic design to add style to your boat.
• Easy Installation: A mounting bracket is included in the box allowing you to simply clip the amplifier in place for a clean finish.
• 12- and 24-Volt Compatible: The zone amplifier is designed to work with both 12- and 24-volt electrical systems.
• True-Marine™ Design: Designed to withstand the harshest marine environments season after season, the zone amplifier is IPX7 rated and comes with a 3-year warranty.
• Physical Dimensions Without Bracket (WxHxD): 3.94" x 3.94" x 1.57" (100 x 100 x 40 mm)
• Physical Dimensions With Bracket (WxHxD): 3.94" x 4.53" x 1.89" (100 x 115 x 48 mm)
• Weight: 1.01 lb (460 g)
• Water Rating: IPX7
• Amplifier Class: Class-D
• CEA-2006 Power Rating: 20-watt RMS x 2 @ 14.4 V input - 4 ohm < 1% THD
• Total Rated Power Output - 2 ohm (watt): 30-watt RMS x 2 @ 14.4 V input - 2 ohm < 1% THD
• Peak Power (watt): 140-watt
• Input Sensitivity: 0.45 V RMS
• Input Impedance: 9k Ohm
• Operating Voltage: 10.8 V - 32 V DC
• Current Consumption (StandBy): < 1 mA @ 14.4 V input
• Current Consumption (Idle): < 0.04 A @ 14.4 V input
• Current Consumption (Max): 10 A
• Fuse Rating: 16 A electronic fuse (no replacement necessary)
• Ignition Safety Protected (SAE J1171): Yes
• Protection Circuits: Reverse voltage, input under/over voltage, over temperature, output short circuit
• Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
• Warranty: 3 years
Apollo Zone Amplifier
• One Apollo zone amplifier
• One mounting bracket
• Three 6-gauge, self-tapping screws
• Wiring loom
• Installation instructions
• Important safety and product information (ISPI)
|Artist / Author||Fusion Apollo ZONE Marine Amplifier 140 Watt 12 24 Volt Garmin 010-02569-00|
|Type||Fusion Apollo ZONE Marine Amplifier 140 Watt 12 24 Volt Garmin 010-02569-00|
|Format||Fusion Apollo ZONE Marine Amplifier 140 Watt 12 24 Volt Garmin 010-02569-00|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.