FUSION Apollo Marine Amplifiers Monoblock 650-watt RMS Garmin Part #: 010-02284-10
or 4 payments of $224.78 with Info
FUSION Apollo Marine Amplifier
Monoblock Marine Amplifier (650-watt RMS)
Amplify the moment with an Apollo™ marine amplifier – designed specifically for use with your Fusion® DSP-enabled marine stereo and Fusion speakers. This powerful and efficient monoblock amplifier is the difference between hearing the music and feeling it. With an impressive 650-watt RMS (at 4 ohm), this amplifier is specifically designed to power a subwoofer. The Easy Tune feature automatically regulates audio settings for the best sound quality without manual adjustments (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link™ app on a compatible smartphone).
• Impressive Power: 650-watt RMS (at 4 ohm), specifically designed to power a subwoofer.
• Efficient Class-D Design: Uses less power, so you can listen to music for longer at higher volumes, with less drain on the battery.
• Easy Tune Feature: Automatically adjusts audio settings for the best possible sound quality with no manual adjustments required (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link app on a compatible smartphone).
• LED Indicator: Show issues with electrical currents and shorts as well as temperature.
• Less Total Harmonic Distortion: The amplifier is designed with minimal distortion and noise, allowing for better quality audio.
• Ignition Protected: Intelligent electronic fuse prevents damage from over/under current, temperature, output short and other faults.
• Conformal Coated PCBs: The amplifier circuit board has been specially coated to provide enhanced protection from the marine elements.
• Powder Coated Aluminum Finish: Salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV tested with a modern aesthetic design to add style to your boat.
• Easy Installation: Proprietary cable connectors and a mounting bracket is included in the box. The cable connectors allow you to pre-wire your speakers/subwoofers, while the mounting bracket allow you to simply clip the amplifier in place for a clean finish.
• True-Marine™ Design: Designed to withstand the harshest marine environments season after season and comes with a 3-year warranty.
• Physical Dimensions Without Bracket (WxHxD): 9.25" x 7.06" x 1.75" (235 x 180 x 45 mm)
• Physical Dimensions With Bracket (WxHxD): 9.25" x 7.06" x 2.13" (235 x 180 x 50 mm)
• Weight: 4.85 lb (2.2 kg)
• Water Rating: IPX2
• Amplifier Class: Class-D
• CEA-2006 Power Rating: 650-watt RMS x 1 @ 14.4 V input - 4 ohm < 1% THD
• Total Rated Power Output - 2 ohm (watt): 1100-watt RMS x 1 @ 14.4 V input - 2 ohm < 1% THD
• Peak Power (watt): 2000-watt
• Input Sensitivity: 2 V RMS
• Input Impedance: 22k ohm
• Operating Voltage: 10.8 V - 16 V DC
• Current Consumption (StandBy): < 5 mA @ 14.4 V input
• Current Consumption (Idle): < 0.89 A @ 14.4 V input
• Current Consumption (Max): 87 A
• Fuse Rating: 125 A electronic fuse (no replacement necessary)
• Ignition Safety Protected (SAE J1171): Yes
• Protection Circuits: Reverse voltage, input under/over voltage, over temperature, output short circuit
• Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
• Warranty: 3 years
Apollo Monoblock Amplifier
• One Apollo monoblock amplifier
• One mounting bracket
• One power connector
• One speaker connector
• Four 8-gauge, flat head self-tapping screws
• Four 8-gauge, pan head self-tapping screws (for mounting bracket)
• Four screw covers
• Mounting template
• Installation instructions
• Important safety and product information (ISPI)
|Artist / Author||FUSION Apollo Marine Amplifiers Monoblock 650-watt RMS Garmin 010-02284-10|
|Type||FUSION Apollo Marine Amplifiers Monoblock 650-watt RMS Garmin 010-02284-10|
|Format||FUSION Apollo Marine Amplifiers Monoblock 650-watt RMS Garmin 010-02284-10|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.