Fusion 10" Inch 600 Watt Classic Marine Subwoofer Garmin Part #: 010-02435-00
or 4 payments of $112.49 with Info
FUSION 10" 600-Watt
Classic Marine Subwoofer
DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED TO TRUE-MARINE™ STANDARDS
Built on the True-Marine design philosophy from Fusion®, the Signature Series 3 subwoofers have an IP65 rating for protection against dust and water ingress and have been tested to a high level of protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
DESIGNED TO COMPLY WITH ISO 12216
Tested to international standards for pressure and watertightness, the Signature Series 3 subwoofers are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
THE FINEST MATERIALS AND ACOUSTIC ENGINEERING
The Signature Series 3 subwoofers incorporate premium materials and marine-specific design elements. This communicates not only their premium aesthetics but also their ability to reproduce high-quality audio while out on the water.
POLYPROPYLENE CONE TECHNOLOGY
Defined, high-resolution low-frequency acoustics are a result of the excellent self-damping and bass reproduction from the quality polypropylene cone.
LARGE-DIAMETER VOICE COIL
Delivering an increase in real power and efficiency, the large-diameter voice coil provides a signature sound with wave-rippling bass exclusive to the Signature Series 3 subwoofers.
HIGH-GRADE BASKET CONSTRUCTION
The basket is constructed using high-grade engineered plastics to deliver unprecedented durability when exposed to the marine environment.
CLASSIC WHITE SUBWOOFER
The Signature Series 3 Classic subwoofer is available in a 10-inch size and features a timeless, elegantly styled perforated metal grille to blend with the aesthetics of your boat.
• Physical dimensions (Diameter x Depth): Classic Subwoofer: 10.83" x 6.38" (275 x 162 mm)
• Water and dust rating: IP65
• Speaker size: 10"
• Peak power (Watts): 600 W
• RMS power (Watts): 300 W
• Sensitivity (1 W / 1 m): 86 dB
• Magnetic structure: 68 oz
• Frequency response: 30 Hz-2 kHz
• Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
• Recommended amplifier power (RMS): 50-600 W
• Operating temperature range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
• Voice coil diameter: 2"
• Cone material: Polypropylene cone with rubber surround
• Compass-safe distance: 205" (520 cm)
• Warranty: 3 years
• Mounting diameter clearance: 8.78" (223 mm)
• Mounting depth clearance: 5.24" (133 mm)
Optimum enclosure recommendations
• Sealed enclosure volume (fully filled with absorption material): 0.6 cubic ft (17.2 L)
• Ported (vented) enclosure volume (lined with absorption material): 1.6 cubic ft (45 L)
• Port diameter: 4" (104 mm)
• Port length: 10.43" (265 mm)
• One subwoofer
|Artist / Author||Fusion 10" Inch 600 Watt Classic Marine Subwoofer Garmin Part #: 010-02435-00|
|Type||Fusion 10" Inch 600 Watt Classic Marine Subwoofer Garmin Part #: 010-02435-00|
|Format||Fusion 10" Inch 600 Watt Classic Marine Subwoofer Garmin Part #: 010-02435-00|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.