Automatic Bilge Pump
This automatic bilge pump float switch can be used on any 12 -32 volt (360-2500GPH) bilge pump. The float switch turns on when the water level exceeds 2 inches (51mm) then automatically turns off when the level drops below 3/4inch (19mm).
This switch doesn't use any mercury so its safe to use around people and friendly for the enviroment as well.
- Suitable for 12V-32V bilge pumps, with a maximum of 20 Amps
- Automatically turns your bilge pump on when the water level is over 2 inches (51mm)
- Automatically turns pump off when water level drops below 3/4 inches (19mm)
- Tough thermoplastic body
- Heavy-duty nylon housing
- Mercury Free (Very Safe)
- Submersible and Ignition protected
- Sillent Vibration Free Operation
- Comes with a easy to read user manual, installation instructions & wiring diagram
- CE certifications
- 1 Year warranty
- Voltage: 12 - 32V DC
- Current draw: 20 Amp max
- Approvals: CE
- Twin core wire: 750mm long
Width: 140mm (Base)
Packaging Front and back
If your after a bilge pump or bilge pump hoses to install with this float switch please check our other listings. As we keep a complete range of boating products to help you out.
1 X Bilge pump float switch
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.