3.3m ISLAND INFLATABLE BOAT + 9.8HP PARSUN OUTBOARD MOTOR " UNBEATABLE PACKAGE DEAL " 11ft Island Air-Deck Boat & 9.8hp 4-Stroke Outboard complete
3.3M Island Inflatable Boat 9.8hp Parsun 4-stroke Motor
IA330 - 3.3M ISLAND INFLATABLE BOAT
9.8HP PARSUN OUTBOARD MOTOR
UNBEATABLE BOAT / MOTOR PACKAGE DEALS
IA330 Island Inflatable AIR-Deck Boat
The 3.3m Island Inflatable Boat with AIR-Deck Floor is best suited as the first size in the Island Inflatable range to use as a day / touring boat. Paired with the 9.8hp Parsun 4-stroke outboard motor, this Boat / Motor package will jump up on the plane to get you around quickly. The Island 3.3m is also a perfect size boat to take away on holidays as its compact size and light weight makes it conveint to pack away in the back of car or caravan. The 9.8hp Parsun outboard is still light enough for the average person to be able to carry on their own. Making this combo the fastest on the water, in the roll-up and pack away set-up.
Island Inflatable boats are Australian designed using the lastest "High Frequencey Thermo Welding" (HFTW) technics on all seams for durability against Australia's harsh conditions. You'll never have a Island Inflatable seam come apart due to heat or hot days due to HFTW.
It's not only our manufacturing processes which makes Island Inflatables the #1 selling privately owned brand in Australia. It's our unique features and attention to detail. Firstly all our boats are designed by "Island Inflatables". Most brands you see online and in-store are boats purchased at trade fairs with brand names then placed on them.
Lets start with our materials. Island Inflatables use the heaviest grade of PVC material possible before going into the commercial grades used in the armed forces etc. Our grade is 1100 D-teck Denier / 0.9mm thickness.
All out tubes sizes are oversized. This makes for a nicer riding boat. It's more comfortable to be sitting on the side of a inflatable with larger tubes. It also creates a much drier ride.
Island Inflatable transoms are constructed with marine ply coated with epoxy coating, rubber sealing on top. A Internal and External outboard mounting plate. As well as a 1 way bung which allows you to remove the bung and drive the boat to remove any excess water under the floor.
A good way to see if a inflatable boat is a quality inflatable boat is by the tow rings located at the front of the boat. Island Inflatable boats use a large heavy duty Stainless Steel tow ring. Mounted on a equally large and reinforced mounting patch. Lesser quality boats will always use a smaller ring and patch with no reinforcing.
Island Inflatable Boats pay special attention to wear and tear. We use non-marking rubbing / wear strips around the side and under the keel.
All Island Inflatables come standard with a over-inflatation valve. Fitted to help with hotter days and increased air pressure.
On the underside of each oversized tube we apply a 2nd layer of PVC material. This helps when dragging or launching your inflatable off a beach. It gives that extra layer of protection from any hidden rocks / shells etc.
Island Inflatables off set the grab / safety rope to the side of the tube instead of the top. This is so when sitting on the tubes your not sitting on a uncomfortable rope.
Whats stands out most with the Island inflatable boats is the unique and very useful Internal Rear Carry Handles. This was our first desgin feature we come up with. As having the handles on the outside rear tubes makes it impossible for 1 people to carry the boat. Also the handles are made from a much harder material which can easily scratch your cruiser / yacht. So it made perfect sense to move the handles from the outside of the rear tubes to the inside.
Lastly the look/aesthetics of our Island Inflatable boats. Once again so much thought has been put into the colour schemes. You'll find models from 2m upto 2.9m are white and black. This is because in this size the main use is for tenders to larger cruisers / yachts. We want out Island Inflatables to compliment your pride and joy by blending in not standing out while floating off the back of your boat. The 3.3m up to 4.3m models are more day boats. We use a light grey colour so they hide and dirty marks easier plus the colour isnt dark enough to attract the heat of the sun and make it uncomfortable for you to sit on.
- Overall length: 3.3m / 10.10ft
- Inside length: 216cm
- Overall width: 165cm
- Inside width: 78cm
- Tube diameter: 45cm
- Chambers: 3 + Floor + Keel
- Person capacity: 4 Persons
- Cargo capacity: 550kg
- Max motor power: 15hp / 11.2kw
- Boat weight (Boat/Floor/Oars/Seat): 45kg
- Floor options: Air-Deck
Tube AIR Pressures in Squence of inflatation:
- Outside Tubes: 3.6 PSI
- Inflatable Floor: 10 PSI
- Inflatable Keel: 3.6 PSI
- Material: Heavy Duty 1100 D-Teck denier polyester coated PVC. Weight - 1100 g/m2 Thickness 0.9mm
- AIR-Deck Floor: High Pressure floor for ridget ride and firm to stand on.
- Inflatable keel
- Double layer of PVC mateerial on underside of tubes
- 2 Seats
- 2 Internal Rear Carry handles
- Combination Front Carry handle Bow ring with mooring rope
- 2 Heavy Duty Stainless steel tow rings with extra reinforcing
- Non-marking all round rubbing strakes.
- Off-set Safety / Grab ropes
- 24mm thick marine grade transom with rubber capping
- Inside / Outside motor plates
- Self bailing one way bung / drain plug
- Over inflatation valve
- 2 Internally sealed bulkheads to equalize tube pressures
- Dual Action Hand Pump.
- Carry Bag
- Set of Oars
- 2 Seats
- Repair kit
ISLAND INFLATABLES BOATS
Australia's favourite inflatable boat since the summer of 2000
PARSUN 9.8HP Short Shaft
4-Stroke OUTBOARD MOTOR
PARSUN’S 9.8 HP outboard motor is highly portable, yet with advanced design ideas, innovative features and big engine performance. Lower weight and a compact design make this outboard motor easier to carry and transport. Through-exhaust means lower noise and less vibration. Driver shaft with ball bearing and needle roller bearing provides longer life and better performance.
This model F9.8BMS Parsun outboard comes in: 9.8hp, Manual Start, Tiller (Back) Control, Short Shaft configuration.
- Innovative CDI system for an easy start and low idle
- Exceptionally lightweight and compact
- Easily monitored oil level gauge indicator
- Twist grip throttle for safety and better maneuverability
- Safety lanyard for emergency shut-off
- Thermostat controlled water cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Heavy duty aluminum propeller
- Efficient vibration reduction system for a smoother and quieter performance
- Shallow water drive
- 12lt Fuel tank and line
- Ultra low emission, CE and EPA compliant
PARSUN 9.8HP OUTBOARD MOTORS SPECIFICATIONS
- Engine type: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, OHC
- Displacement: 12.75 cu. in. (209 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 2.17 in. x 1.73 in. (5.51 cm x 4.39 cm)
- Max. output: 9.8 hp (7.32 kw) @ 5500 rpm
- Ignition system: CDI
- Starting system: Manual
- Steering system:Tiller control
- Gear shift: F-N-R
- Gear ratio: 2.08 (27/13)
- Trim and tilt system: Manual
- Max. fuel consumption: 2.8 lt/hr
- Fuel tank capacity: Portable 12lt Tank and line
- Sump oil capacity: 0.8 lt
- Gear oil capacity: 19.53 cu. in. (320 cc)
- Dry weight: 38 kg
- Recommended transom height: 15 inches (38.1 cm Short Shaft)
- Recommended fuel: 87% octane
- Recommended oil: 10W-30/10W-40
Pick-Up or Delievery options. The choice is yours.
With Multiple Parsun outboard dealerships located all around Australia, purchasing your Parsun outboard couldnt be easier.
Your choices are:
- Pick-Up directly from our retail outlet / warehouse in Sydney.
- If your located in anther area. Contact us and we can point you to your closest Parsun outboard dealership.
- We can ship directly to you.
- Or if you prefer to use your own frieght company we can prepare the engine to be picked up by the company of your choice.
Whichever suits you best we are willing to assist. Please contact us before ordering online so we can discuss your best option and arrange it for you prior to ordering.
PARSUN OUTBOARD HISTORY
Parsun Outboards have been available in Australia since the "Summer" of 2005. Distributed by Island Marine based in Sydney, Parsun outboards have become a major player in the smaller (under 100hp) outboard horsepower range. With hundreds of service centres located all around Australia, Back-up and support isnt far away for the average location. Parsun outboard parts are readily available online or over the phone at:
- 9.8hp Parsun outboard
- IA330 Island Inflatable Boat
- 2 Seats
- Dual Action Hand Pump
- Pair of Oars
- Carry Bag
- Repair Kit
|Artist / Author||3.3m ISLAND INFLATABLE BOAT + 9.8HP PARSUN OUTBOARD MOTOR UNBEATABLE PACKAGE DEAL 11ft Island Air-Deck Boat & 9.8hp 4-Stroke Outboard complete|
|Type||3.3m ISLAND INFLATABLE BOAT + 9.8HP PARSUN OUTBOARD MOTOR UNBEATABLE PACKAGE DEAL 11ft Island Air-De|
|Format||3.3m ISLAND INFLATABLE BOAT + 9.8HP PARSUN OUTBOARD MOTOR UNBEATABLE PACKAGE DEAL 11ft Island Air-Deck Boat & 9.8hp 4-Stroke Outboard complete|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.