2.6m ISLAND INFLATABLE BOAT + 3HP REMIGO ELECTRIC OUTBOARD " UNBEATABLE PACKAGE DEAL " 8.6ft Island Air-Deck Boat & Electric Outboard
2.6M Island Inflatable Boat + Remigo Electric Outboard
IA260 - 2.6M ISLAND INFLATABLE BOAT
3HP REMIGO ELECTRIC OUTBOARD MOTOR
UNBEATABLE BOAT / MOTOR PACKAGE DEALS
IA260 Island Inflatable AIR-Deck Boat
White / Black Trimming
The 2.6m Island Inflatable Boat with AIR-Deck Floor, paired with the European made 3hp REMIGO Electric outboard motor is the best Boat & Motor Package to use as a small tender for your Cruiser / Yacht up to 25-30ft. The Island 2.6m is aslo a perfect size boat to take away on holidays as its compact size and light weight makes it conveint to pack away in the back of car or caravan.
The REMIGO uses a adjustable shaft length. So it gives you the option of using this motor on both your Island Inflatable Tender. Then extend the leg out to a long shaft and use it as a motor on your yatch.
No other Boat & Motor Pacakges available in Australia will come close to our prices and quality.
Island Inflatable boats are Australian designed using the lastest "High Frequencey Thermo Welding" (HFTW) technics on all seams for durability against Australia's harsh conditions. You'll never have a Island Inflatable seam come apart due to heat or hot days due to HFTW.
It's not only our manufacturing processes which makes Island Inflatables the #1 selling privately owned brand in Australia. It's our unique features and attention to detail. Firstly all our boats are designed by "Island Inflatables". Most brands you see online and in-store are boats purchased at trade fairs with brand names then placed on them.
Lets start with our materials. Island Inflatables use the heaviest grade of PVC material possible before going into the commercial grades used in the armed forces etc. Our grade is 1100 D-teck Denier / 0.9mm thickness.
All out tubes sizes are oversized. This makes for a nicer riding boat. It's more comfortable to be sitting on the side of a inflatable with larger tubes. It also creates a much drier ride.
Island Inflatable transoms are constructed with marine ply coated with epoxy coating, rubber sealing on top. A Internal and External outboard mounting plate. As well as a 1 way bung which allows you to remove the bung and drive the boat to remove any excess water under the floor.
A good way to see if a inflatable boat is a quality inflatable boat is by the tow rings located at the front of the boat. Island Inflatable boats use a large heavy duty Stainless Steel tow ring. Mounted on a equally large and reinforced mounting patch. Lesser quality boats will always use a smaller ring and patch with no reinforcing.
Island Inflatable Boats pay special attention to wear and tear. We use non-marking rubbing / wear strips around the side and under the keel. This protects both the inflatable boat plus the larger cruiser / yacht that you maybe using the Island Inflatable for as a tender. Plus the larger boat wont end up with unsightly rub marks on it.
All Island Inflatables come standard with a over-inflatation valve. Fitted to help with hotter days and increased air pressure.
On the underside of each oversized tube we apply a 2nd layer of PVC material. This helps when dragging or launching your inflatable off a beach. It gives that extra layer of protection from any hidden rocks / shells etc.
Island Inflatables off set the grab / safety rope to the side of the tube instead of the top. This is so when sitting on the tubes your not sitting on a uncomfortable rope.
Whats stands out most with the Island inflatable boats is the unique and very useful Internal Rear Carry Handles. This was our first desgin feature we come up with. As having the handles on the outside rear tubes makes it impossible for 1 people to carry the boat. Also the handles are made from a much harder material which can easily scratch your cruiser / yacht. So it made perfect sense to move the handles from the outside of the rear tubes to the inside.
Lastly the look/aesthetics of our Island Inflatable boats. Once again so much thought has been put into the colour schemes. You'll find models from 2m upto 2.9m are white and black. This is because in this size the main use is for tenders to larger cruisers / yachts. We want out Island Inflatables to compliment your pride and joy by blending in not standing out while floating off the back of your boat. The 3.3m up to 4.3m models are more day boats. We use a light grey colour so they hide and dirty marks easier plus the colour isnt dark enough to attract the heat of the sun and make it uncomfortable for you to sit on.
- Overall length: 2.6m / 8.6ft
- Inside length: 168cm
- Overall width: 160cm
- Inside width: 75cm
- Tube diameter: 44cm
- Chambers: 3 + Floor + Keel
- Person capacity: 3 Persons
- Cargo capacity: 350kg
- Max motor power: 6hp / 4.5kw
- Boat weight (Boat/Floor/Oars/Seat): 30kg
- Floor options: Air-Deck
Tube AIR Pressures in Squence of inflatation:
- Outside Tubes: 3.6 PSI
- Inflatable Floor: 10 PSI
- Inflatable Keel: 3.6 PSI
- Material: Heavy Duty 1100 D-Teck denier polyester coated PVC. Weight - 1100 g/m2 Thickness 0.9mm
- AIR-Deck Floor: High Pressure floor for ridget ride and firm to stand on.
- Inflatable keel
- Double layer of PVC mateerial on underside of tubes
- 1 Seat
- 2 Internal Rear Carry handles
- Combination Front Carry handle Bow ring with mooring rope
- 2 Heavy Duty Stainless steel tow rings with extra reinforcing
- Non-marking all round rubbing strakes.
- Off-set Safety / Grab ropes
- 24mm thick marine grade transom with rubber capping
- Inside / Outside motor plates
- Self bailing one way bung / drain plug
- Over inflatation valve
- 2 Internally sealed bulkheads to equalize tube pressures
- Dual Action Hand Pump.
- Carry Bag
- Set of Oars
- 1 Seat
- Repair kit
ISLAND INFLATABLES BOATS
Australia's favourite inflatable boat since the summer of 2000
- Power: 1KW
- Power Captible with a Petrol motor: 3hp
- Shaft Length: Fully adjustable from Short (15 Inch) to Long (20 Inch) shaft
- MAX Propller RPM: 1000 rpm
- Weight: 12kg (14.5kg with Bracket)
- Thrust: Up to 1500kg boats
- Battery: Intergrated 1085 Wh Li-lon
- Nominal Voltage: 36V
- Final Charging Voltage: 42V
- Rated input voltage AC charger: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60Hz
- Rated input voltage DC charger: 12 - 24V
- Attaching method: 2 Clamp Screws
- Control: 2-Button control
- Control Direction: Forward / Neutral / Reverse
- Steering: Lockable
- Tilting: Manual with grounding protection
- Tilt: Manual, 4 positions
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Measurements: 1250mm x 295mm x 90mm
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Standard 240V Supplied with motor: 6 Hrs
- Faster Charger Optional accessory: 3 Hrs
- DC 12 - 24V Charger Optional accessory: 12 Hrs
MODE: SPEED IN KNOTS (KM/H) RANGE IN NM (KM)
- Eco: 2.0 (3.7) 30 (55)
- Cruise: 3.0 (5.5) 14 (25.6)
- Full Speed: 5.0 (9.2) 4.9 (9.1)
OTHER ACCESSORIES OPTIONS: (Not Included)
- FAST Charger
- 12V Charger
- Backpack Carry Bag
Mr Boats / Island Marine is Australia's #1 expert when it comes to Electric Outboard motors.
We were the first company in Australia looking into electric outboards when we imported our first electric outboard back in 2008.
- REMIGO 3hp Electric outboard
- IA260 Island Inflatable Boat
- 1 Seat
- Dual Action Hand Pump
- Pair of Oars
- Carry Bag
- Repair Kit
|Artist / Author||2.6m ISLAND INFLATABLE BOAT 3HP REMIGO ELECTRIC OUTBOARD UNBEATABLE PACKAGE DEAL 8.6ft Island Air-Deck Boat Electric Outboard|
|Type||2.6m ISLAND INFLATABLE BOAT 3HP REMIGO ELECTRIC OUTBOARD UNBEATABLE PACKAGE DEAL 8.6ft Island Air-De|
|Format||2.6m ISLAND INFLATABLE BOAT 3HP REMIGO ELECTRIC OUTBOARD UNBEATABLE PACKAGE DEAL 8.6ft Island Air-Deck Boat Electric Outboard|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.