ISLAND BIG WATER 45
AUTO-DEPLOY ELECTRIC ANCHOR WINCH
Our latest Anchor Winch has Touch and Release ISLAND AutoDeploy. With the touch of a button (press and release), the anchor is powered down smoothly and quietly, while you go about your boating activity. When the anchor reaches bottom, the winch will transition from steady power-deploy and begin releasing rope just a few feet at a time, until the there is enough rope out, then the winch will “lock” holding the boat position. You can always let more rope out by powering the rope IN or OUT. Or, press the AutoDeploy button again if the anchor drags due to changing conditions, such as wind or current.
Maximum Anchor Capacity: 12kg (25 lbs.)
Typical Boat Length: up to 20ft / 6m
Speed up: 65 ft/min
Speed down: 70 ft/min
- Push-button AutoDeploy which automatically deploys the anchor, releasing rope until the anchor touches bottom.
- When slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released in short lengths or can be locked with the touch of any switch or remote button.
- Automatically releases the rope needed to hold the boat in position. When the anchor stops letting rope out, press the “lock” or any other switch button.
- Great for fishing to allow a “controlled” drift.
- 3 button operation – UP / DOWN / AUTO DEPLOY
- Attached or separated davit
All Anchor Winch models Include:
- 100ft of 5mm pre-wound braided anchor rope
- Automatic resetting circuit breaker
- Sealed membrane switch
- 14-gauge marine-grade battery wire which is 17 ft long
- Anchor safety chain
- Assembly hardware and instructions