3/8 Inch / 10mm Outboard Fuel line
Suits: Yamaha, Mercury, Mariner Parsun motors
Perfect Fuel line to use in any new boat or to replace old fuel damaged fuel lines. We use this fuel line in our workshop everyday.
Large Diametre 3/8inch (Not 5/16) For high flow fuel efficiency
- Total length is 2.1m ( 7ft )
- These fuel connections fit all Yamaha and Parsun outboards.
- They also fits Mercury and mariner outboards from year models 1988-1998.
- This Fuel line comes in a GREY UV Stabilised outside.
- Inside is braided reinforced to minimise the fuel line kinking.
- 2 X Yamaha, Parsun, Mercury (Year 88-98), Mariner (Year 88-98) outboard fuel connections
- 2.1m (7') UV stabilised, reinforced grey fuel hose, 3/8" diameter
- Heavy Duty large UV stabilised black High Flow primer bulb
- Heat and alcohol resistant hose and primer bulb
- Marine grade stainless steel clamps
- Warranty 1 year
The fuel line diametre is 3/8 not 5/16. This larger diametre creates a higher flow of fuel to the motor. Restricting fuel flow to an outboard is dangerous. What can happen is the outboard will run lean at high speeds. Running a outboard lean can melt your outboards piston and blow the engine up. Always make sure you use the 3/8 diametre fuel line when possible. All outboards 40hp and over should only run this size.
1 X Yamaha, Parsun, Mercury, Mariner fuel line
2 X Yamaha, Parsun, Mercury, Mariner connectors
|Artist / Author||YAMAHA MERCURY MARINER PARSUN OUTBOARD FUEL LINE HOSE UV Stabilised 10mm 3/8|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||YAMAHA MERCURY MARINER PARSUN OUTBOARD FUEL LINE HOSE UV Stabilised 10mm 3/8|
|Format||YAMAHA MERCURY MARINER PARSUN OUTBOARD FUEL LINE HOSE UV Stabilised 10mm 3/8|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.