27 MHz Marine Radio
New innovative design incorporating both 27MHz Citizen Band (CB) and 27 MHz Marine Band transceivers into one unit.
The unit features IPX6 ingress protection to withstand high pressure water spray in heavy seas, a large easy to read backlit LCD screen with dimming function for night time. In addition the GX400 features an extremely effective noise limiter circuit which helps to eliminate most electrical impulse interference. This allows clearer reception of weak signals even under noisy electrical conditions.
- Dual band for both land and marine
- Channel 88 and priority channel selector keys
- Large backlit LCD display with dimming function
- Ingress protection to IPX6
- Dual and tri watch functions
- Dual speaker (front panel and speaker mic)
- Remote channel change function on microphone
- Channel scanning with memory
- Rotary squelch control
- Comes in BLACK. If you like black please go into my ebay store.
- Compliance: AS4367:2007
- Frequency Range: 26 - 30 MHz
- Channel Set: Australian 27 MHz CB (26.965 – 27.405 MHz) Australian Marine (27.680 – 27.980 MHz)
- Modulation: AM (A3E)
- Supply Voltage: 12V DC nominal (10.8 - 15.2 V DC range)
- Frequency Error: ± 1.4 kHz
- Dual Watch: Monitor time - 250 ms
- Monitor period - 2 seconds
- Scan Rate: 5 channels/sec
- Modulation Frequency Response: 300 Hz to 3 kHz; +1 - 3 dB
- Max Modulation Depth: 100%
- Carrier Power Output: 4 watts max.
- Spurious Emissions: <-26 dBm
- Demodulated Frequency Response: 300 Hz to 3 kHz; +1 - 3 dB
- Receive Sensitivity: -110 dBm for 12 dB SINAD @ 30% modulation
- Max. Squelch: <-65 dBm
- Adjacent Channel Sensitivity: ≥55 dB
- Spurious Response Immunity: ≥55 dB
- Conducted Spurious Radiation: ≤-57 dBm
- Audio Output Power 8 Ohms: 2.5 Watts
- Dimensions: 169 (W) x 68 (H) x 58 (D) mm 74
- Flush Mount Depth: 45 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Temperature Range: -0˚C to +60˚C
- Ingress Protection Rating: IPX6
1 X GX400 27MHz Marine Radio BLACK
- Cabin cover
- Mounting bracket, gimbal knobs and hardware
- Microphone bracket
- DC power lead
- Instruction manual
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.