FUEL GAUGE METER SENDER
These Fuel / Water gauge senders have no mechanically moving parts so they can provide accurate tank level monitoring for many years of trouble free use.
SUS316 Stainless Steel construction with reed sensors spaced every 25mm. Perfectly suitable for Water, Fuel (Diesel, Gasoline, Ethanol blends, etc. NOT recommended for Black-Water Tanks. Standard Output from 33-240 Ohm
• Widely used on Marine, truck, generators/gen set, bus and automotive for fuel level detection
• OEM quality.
• Widely used in fuel, water, kerosene and chemical tanks
• Reed switch, steady output signal
• Anti-vibration,Stronge, Advanced corrosion resistance
• Resolution range: 10 to 40mm
• High quality fuel level senser
• Economical level sensing solution, long service lifespan
- Material: SUS316 Stainless Steel
- Length range:200mm
- Assembly: SAE standard 5 holes
- Mounting: 5 pieces of M5 screws and 2 mm thick NBR gasket
- Wire ends: No connector. Bare wires for multiple uses according the customer requirements
- Supply Voltage: 10 to 32Volts
- Output signal: Resistance range 240 - 33Ω
- Resolution range: 10 to 40mm
- Operating temperatures: -40 to 85°C
- Protection rank: IP67
Please Note: There is no cable end connection on wires like in the picture. We have removed this and only have bare end wires to suit more applications.
We also stock gauges to go with these senders on our ebay store.
Whats in the box:
- 1 X Fuel Gauge Sender
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.