Raymarine Dragonfly 4 Pro - Navionics+ Card - Fishfinder Chartplotter CHIRP Combo
DRAGONFLY 4 Pro
Comes with NAVIONICS GOLD MAPPING CARD
Transom Mounted Transducer
Fish like a tournament pro with the Dragonfly-4 Pro.
All the features of the Dragonfly-4DVS plus a fast 10Hz GPS chartplotter.
Built in Wi-Fi lets you stream Dragonfly sonar to the Wi-Fish mobile app. Pause, rewind, and share sonar imagery right from your phone.
Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4 wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ technology.
Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly’s all-weather, high-definition colour LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
Dragonfly 4 Pro with Australia wide NAVIONICS GOLD MAPPING CARD INCLUDED.
- Super-bright LCD
- All-Weather Bonded Display
- Fish-Targeting Sonar
- 10Hz GPS
- CHIRP Technology
- Screen size: 4.3''
- Screen resolution (pixels): 480 x 272
- Aspect Ratio: Dragonfly 4: 16:9
- CHIRP Sonar: Yes
- CHIRP DownVision: Yes
- All weather viewable: Yes
- Raymarine WiFish app: Yes
- Android and iOS Compatible: Yes
- Social Media Uploading: Yes
- Built in GPS: Yes
- LightHouse Chart Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Chart Compatibility: Yes
- C-MAP Chart Compatibility: Yes
- MicroSD Card Reader: Yes
- Virtual View: Yes
- Dual Channel Sonar: Yes
- Depth Range 183m (600ft) CHIRP DownVision™ and CHIRP Sonar Models 275m (900ft)
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12 V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.8 V DC to 15.6 V DC
- Waterproofing Standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- GPS Channels: 72
- Chart Compatibility: LightHouse vector and raster charts | Navionics Gold, Plus, Hotmaps and SonarChart | C-MAP by Jeppesen
- Chart Media: MicroSD
- Sonar Type: CHIRP Sonar
- Sonar Channels: 2 Channels - Sonar conical beam + DownVision™ wide fan beam
- Depth Range: 600 ft (183m) Both Sonar and DownVision™ Channels
- Warranty: 1 Year AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY
- Allow of minimum of 120 mm (4.7 in.) behind the unit for inserting and removing an MicroSD card
- Allow enough room for unit angle adjustment.
- Allow enough head room to remove the unit from the bracket.
CHIRP Sonar Technology
Rugged enclosure built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproof and submersion standards
CHECK THIS OUT...
Anther COOL video shwoing how the Dragonfly picks up details from a shipwreck in Pittwater NSW Australia.
1 X Raymarine Dragonfly 4 Pro "Australian Model "
- Gold Navionics Mapping Card
- Display unit
- Locking collar
- Pivot ball
- M6 Hex bolt
- Display bracket base
- x3 M5 pozi-drive bolt
- x3 M5 washer
- x3 M5 locking nut
- Ratchet arm
- Mounting bracket
- M5 Hex ratchet bolt
- Ratchet plate
- Compression washer
- M5 washer
- M5 locking nut
- x3 Self tapping screws
- Transducer with combined power cable
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.