Lowrance Elite 9 Ti Totalscan Transducer - Navionics+ - Fishfinder / Chartplotter Combo Part# 000-14651-001
or 4 payments of $349.50 with Info
Lowrance ELITE-9 Ti
Navionics+ Gold Australia wide Mapping card
A mid-sized display with a 9-inch, high-resolution SolarMAX™ touchscreen, the Elite-9 Ti² fishfinder/chartplotter supports Active Imaging™, FishReveal™, plus built-in coastal US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap and Genesis Live onscreen mapping.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 Transducer (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- C-MAP® Genesis Live.
- Smartphone Notifications.
- Wireless Networking.
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View.
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability.
- Preloaded coastal US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap, plus a multitude of mapping options, including C-MAP, Navionics® and more.
- Easy-to-use, high-resolution SolarMAX™ touchscreen display.
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder®
- Touchscreen control of Power-Pole® anchors, MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor.
- Integrated wireless connectivity.
- SonicHub®2 compatible.
- NMEA 2000® engine support.
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface.
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one-touch access to system controls.
Physical & Performance:
- Power Consumption max: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption typical: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- Power Consumption min: 0.9A @ 13VDC with backlight on full
- SD Card Storage: 1 micro SD card up to 32GB
- Ethernet Ports: 1 virtual ethernet port
- Warranty Period: 1 Year + 4 additional years of upgrade options Totaling 5 years
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- GPS: 10 Hz Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS
- Shock Vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Compass Safe: 12" (300mm)
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Supply Voltage: 12v DC (10.8-17VDC)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 16
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: 1x Micro-C
- Weight: 2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)
- Position Accuracy: 20m RMS
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 3000 Waypoints100 Routes100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
- Time to First Fix: 30s
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 60°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to 55°C
- Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 85° left/right
- Display Resolution: 800x480
- AIS: AIS Chart overlay. Target vessel details.
- Charts supported: C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)C-MAP GenesisC-MAP Precision Contour HD (AMER ONLY)Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+)Insight (Pro and HD)Lowrance Regional Mapping Partners
- Cartography included: C-MAP AUS/NZ Basemap (AUS/NZ models)Navionics basemap (AMER, AUS/NZ and US Costal/ROW models)
- Correction: DGPS, WAAS
- Mounting Type: Gimbal Bracket or Dash Flush Mount
- Bluetooth: Integrated
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated: CHIRPBroadbandActive Imaging DownScanActive Imaging SideScanCompatible with:StructureScan
- Item Connectivity WiFi: Internal 802.11b/g/n
- Waterproof rating: IPX7 with card door closed
- Autopilot: MotorGuide Xi5/Xi3 Trolling Motor *requires Motorguide PinPoint Gateway
- Radar compatibility: None
- Weather: None
- Internal Storage: None
- PC Connectivity: None
- Video: None
- Multimedia: None
- Digital Switching: None
- Backlight Colour: Pure White LED
- Interface: TouchscreenZoom +/-MOB = (+/- combined)PagesWaypointLight/Power
- Elite 9 TI
- Navionics+ Card
- Power Cable
- TotalScan Transducer
|Artist / Author||Lowrance Elite 9 Ti Totalscan Transducer Navionics+ Fishfinder Chartplotter Combo Part 000-14651-001|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||Lowrance Elite 9 Ti Totalscan Transducer Navionics+ Fishfinder Chartplotter Combo Part 000-14651-0|
|Format||Lowrance Elite 9 Ti Totalscan Transducer Navionics+ Fishfinder Chartplotter Combo Part 000-14651-001|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.