LOWRANCE ✱ ELITE 7 Ti2 ✱ FISHFINDER / CHARTPLOTTER + AUS Maps & 3in1 Transducer
LOWRANCE Elite 7 Ti2
Includes 3-in-1 Transducer & C-MAP Maps Built-in
With the Elite-7 Ti2, you get more advanced fishfinding features and connectivity, without the premium price.
From high-detail Active Imaging™, FishReveal™, built-in Genesis Live real-time mapping and enhanced screen clarity and target separation to features that make your life easier on the water, like an easy-to-use touchscreen, wireless networking, smartphone notifications and trolling motor/Power Pole® integration – Elite Ti2 was designed to help you have an easier time finding fish.
Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar (CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan) and 2-in-1 sonar (SideScan and DownScan) lift Elite-7 Ti2 fishfinding performance to another level, offering offer greater resolution, clarity and contrast at a range unmatched by any fishfinder in its category.
Elite-7 Ti2 delivers more powerful navigation features with preloaded coastal US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap, C-MAP Easy Routing + Navionics® Autorouting* and Genesis Live real-time mapping.
You will have a much easier time targeting key areas with US Inland fishing map that features 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes. If you would rather create your own maps of a favorite fishing spot or a lake without detailed mapping, take advantage of the built-in Genesis Live real-time mapping capability to create your own, exclusive ½-foot contour maps live on the screen of your Elite Ti2 display.
New Elite Ti2 wireless networking allows you to share sonar, waypoint and route data wirelessly between Elite Ti2 displays, removing the need to run cable.
With new smartphone notification capability built into Elite-7 Ti2, you can keep your eyes on the fish and never miss another text or call; or turn off notifications for uninterrupted fishing.
*Navionics subscription required. See Navionics.com for more details
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan) ready
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (SideScan/DownScan) ready
- C-MAP® Genesis Live
- Smartphone Notifications
- Wireless Networking
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Preloaded coastal US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap, plus a multitude of mapping options, including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- Easy-to-use, high-resolution 7-inch SolarMAX™ touchscreen display
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder®
- Touchscreen control of Power-Pole® anchors, MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor
- Integrated wireless connectivity
- SonicHub®2 compatible
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Display Resolution: 800W x 480H
- Display Backlighting: LED
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Size and Type: 7" / 17.8 cm WVGA Colour TFT LCD
- Viewing Angles: 80 Degress Top/Bottom, 85 Degrees Left/Right
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount 3-in-1 transducer
- Operating Temperature: -15° C to + 55° C (+ 5° F to + 131° F)
- Power Consumption: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Correction: DGPS, WAAS
- GPS Reciever Channels: 16
- Position Accuracy: 20m RMS
- Time to first Fix: 30s
- Mapping: Australia/NZ C-map Chart Built-in
- Update Rate: 10 Hz
- Lowrance Elite 7 Ti2 (Touch Screen)
- 3-in-1 Transducer
- Australia wide C-maps Built-in Mapping
- Quick release bracket
- Power lead
- Sun / Dust Cover
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.