GME MT600 AUS MT600AUS EPIRB 406MHZ EMERGENCY BEACON RADIO PLB BEACON MANUAL
or 4 payments of $63.75 with Info
The GME MT600 406 MHz digital EPIRB is the culmination of years of extensive R & D by GME engineers. The end result is a radical new design concept that is not only a significant improvement on existing beacon performance, but dramatically slashes the cost of 406 MHz EPIRB ownership.
Advantages of a 406 MHZ EPIRB over the older analogue EPIRBs include, world wide coverage, position location accuracy to within 5 kms and a more stable transmitted signal resulting in faster response time. Most importantly, the addition of a unique digitally coded message provides Search and Rescue authorities with vital information including the country of beacon registration and identification of the vessel in distress, thus greatly reducing the incidence of false alerts and unneccesary deployment of valuable rescue resources
Key Benefits & Features:
The MT600 Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB).
MT600 features a 10 year battery life (from date of manufacture) and advanced self testing capability, giving users greater peace of mind.
Complete with quick release mounting bracket and automatically deployed antenna, the MT600 is certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage.
- Retention Lanyard Buoyant type approximately 5.5m long
- Reflector SOLAS retro-reflective tape
- Solid-State Strobe High reliability solid state design – exceeds IMO requirements
- Antenna Flexible, self straightening stainless steel design
- Bracket Quick release mechanism (manual)
- Dimensions: 108(W) x 89(D) x 261(H) mm
- Activation Manually by operator
- Bracket Type Manual Release
- Duration 48 hours minimum
- UHF 406.040 MHz, 5W ± 2dB, PSK (digital)
- Strobe 20 flashes per minute
- COSPAS – SARSAT Certified to C/S T.001 (Class 2) requirements
- VHF 121.5MHz, 25 mw Min PERP@25°
- Replacement Period 10 Years
- Weight 555g
Quick Reference Placard
- 1 X GME MT600 EPIRB
- Instruction Manual
- Quick Reference card
- Registration Forms
- Mounting Bracket
|Artist / Author||GME MT600 AUS MT600AUS EPIRB 406MHZ EMERGENCY BEACON RADIO PLB BEACON MANUAL|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||GME MT600 AUS MT600AUS EPIRB 406MHZ EMERGENCY BEACON RADIO PLB BEACON MANUAL|
|Format||GME MT600 AUS MT600AUS EPIRB 406MHZ EMERGENCY BEACON RADIO PLB BEACON MANUAL|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.