Garmin VHF 210i DSC Marine / Boat Radio with AIS 010-01654-01
Garmin VHF 210i DSC Marine Radio with AIS
Garmin VHF 210i DSC Marine Radio
Communication and situational awareness are critical on the water.
This fixed-mount VHF 210 AIS radio displays AIS on the chartplotter to enhance communication, situational awareness and collision avoidance between you and other mariners worldwide.
Increase Your Peace of Mind
During an emergency situation, the 25 W transmit power of the VHF 210 AIS gives all fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate Confidently on the Water
Easy to install and use, just plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs. Provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed MMSI).
Includes frequency bands for all Australia, U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels. Also, NMEA 0183 compatible and includes 2-way hailer system for onboard communication.
Communicate with Style
Because your helm is a source of pride, the VHF 210 AIS marine radio is designed to complement the appearance of GPSMAP® 7x2/9x2, GPMAP 10x2/12x2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 chartplotters and MFDs.
Displays Automatic Identification System (AIS) on the chartplotter
Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed MMSI)
In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue 25 W of transmit power
Frequency bands: all Australian, U.S., Canadian and international marine channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
- Unit Dimensions, HxWxD: 3.9” x 7.8” x 5.8” (98 x 197 x 149mm)
- Weight: Radio without microphone 42.8 oz. (1.2 kg); Microphone 8.8 oz. (0.25 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Temperature Range: Operating from -15ºC to 70ºC / Storage from -20ºC to 70ºC
- Compass-safe Distance: 29.5” (75 cm)
- NMEA 2000: Yes
- NMEA 0183: Yes
- Digital Selective Calling: Class D
- Frequency Bands: All Australian, USA, Canadian, and international marine channels, 10 NOAA weather channels
- Operating Voltage: 12.0 Vdc
- Current Draw: Standby 350 mA / Receive 600 mA / Transmit from 2.0 A to 6.0 A (from 1 W to 25 W)
- Frequency Range: 156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)
- Hailer Output Power: 20 W at 4 Ω
- Hailer horn impedance: 4 Ω
- External speaker impedance: 4 Ω
- Antenna connector: S0-239 (50 Ω)
- Maximum antenna gain: 9 dBi
- VHF 210 AIS marine radio
- Removable fist mic
- Fist mic mounting bracket and hardware
- Bail mount with knobs and mounting hardware
- Protective cover
- Trim ring snap cover
- Flush mount gasket
- Power cable
|Artist / Author||Garmin VHF 210i DSC Marine / Boat Radio with AIS 010-01654-01|
|Type||Garmin VHF 210i DSC Marine / Boat Radio with AIS 010-01654-01|
|Format||Garmin VHF 210i DSC Marine / Boat Radio with AIS 010-01654-01|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.