600 GPH Bilge Pump + Automatic Float Switch Submersible 1 1/8 outlet 12v 600GPH
or 4 payments of $7.99 with Info
600 GPH BILGE PUMP AUTOMATIC
Consists of a powerful bilge pump and a new non-mercury float switch in a single housing. While fully automated, the pump will only turn on automatically when the water level rises. There is no cycling and battery drain. The pump remains off until the internal float switch rises. The pump then stays on until the water is evacuated. The pump's internal computer senses no load (Water) against the impeller and then shuts off. A detachable strainer provides easy access to the impeller area for removal of debris. Each pump is easily installed with the pump and switch internally wired. A third wire allows the pump to be connected to a manual override switch if so desired. The bilge pump is thoughtfully designed, and due to its compact profile, can be used in practically all bilge pumping applications
- Fully automatic submersible bilge pump system
- Computerized control
- Heavy duty long life motor
- Non-mercury float switch and pump in a common housing
- Easy clean removable snap lock strainer base to clear debris
- No battery drain other than when pump is in use
- Pump and switch are internally wired for easy installation
- Silent and vibrationless operation
- Exclusive moisture tight seals
- 12 Volt DC
- Fuse size 2 Amps
- 600 GPH capacity
- Dimensions: 135(H)mm x 120(W)mm
- Weight 550 grams
- 1 Year warranty. Warranty only covers use in boats. Not ponds basements or fish tanks etc.
1 x 600 GPH square bilge pump
- 1 1/8th " OUTLET
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mr Boats users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.